Very busy inventorying all the new parts. I’ll complete the wings before I get started on the fuselage but want to get it all inventoried.
I also received my avionics order. Going with a Garmin G3X Touch system with a GTN 625 Navigator, a G5 for backup PFD, and a 200B com radio. I bought it from Gulf Coast Avionics.
|Today’s Time (hours):
|Wing Time (hours):
|Total Time (hours):
I sent Van’s an email with the order form for my fuselage kit. Lead times are up to 12 weeks and I seem to be moving right along with the wing kit. I included the the following items with the order:
- RV-14 ELT INSTALLATION KIT (14 ELT ACK-04 KIT)–Qty. 1
- RV-14 Flap Position Sensor Kit (14 FLAP POSITION KIT)–Qty. 1
- T 14 AP Servo Install Kit Optional (14 GARMIN AP SERVO INSTALL KIT)–Qty. 1
- Garmin Yaw Servo Install Kit(14 G3X YAW SERVO INSTALL KIT)–Qty. 1
- Left Control Stick w/Grip-14(CS-00008T-L)–Qty. 1
- Right Control Stick w/Grip-14(CS-00008T-R)–Qty. 1
- Blank L-R instrument panel-14(F-00111)–Qty. 2
- Blank center panel-14(F-00112)–Qty. 1
- CANOPY HARNESS KIT RV-14(ES WH-00126 KIT)–Qty. 1
- Main Harness 14 W/Phono Jack(ES WH-00125 KIT)–Qty. 1
- Please delete from the Fuselage kit order the left and right control sticks (CS-00008-L and CS-00008-R) since they will be replaced by the control sticks ordered above.