Completed the fuselage!

I started prepping the the fuselage for painting the rollover structure. I noticed that the flush blind rivets on the top of the canopy deck had little burrs sticking up. So I filed them off. Then the burrs were gone but I didn’t like the way they looked. So after some head scratching, I decided to fill them, and sand them, and repaint. I’ve never done any body work before and I don’t think I’ll quit my day job.   It tuned out pretty well though.

This completes the fuselage!

Today’s Time (hours): 6.0
Fuselage Time (hours): 227.5
Total Time (hours): 714.0

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s