I’ve neglected to post over the past week. Been a busy week at work. I have made some good progress though.
I vinyl-wrapped the fuse block panel and screwed the fuse block into it. I made a bus bar from a strip of copper to tie together the upper and lower buses of the fuse block.
I drilled some system holes through the left seat ribs, installed snap bushings, and ran the pitot and AOA lines from the wing root to the panel.
Drilled a couple of system holes in the lower sub-panel. Routed the the wires for the battery backup. Terminated the grounds for the the IBBS and the IBBS master switch.
Made up the connectors for the GTX 45R transponder and the GTN 625 GPS. I also started on the GTR 200B COM radio but didn’t get a picture.
|Today’s Time (hours):||6.0|
|Finish Kit (hours):||112.0|
|Total Time (hours):||842.0|
One thought on “Progress continues on wiring”
Looking good! The wire labels look real professional 😉