It’s been another busy week at work but managed to get in a few hours during the evenings and a bunch of time today.
Wired all the switches and routed all of the required power and ground wires as well as all the wires through the firewall for alternator, battery and starter relays, and magnetos.
Reinstalled the PFD-1 GDU 460 and G5 backup instrument. I plumbed in the pitot, static, and AOA lines.
Wired up the GDU 360. I was a real rats nest behind the panel so i used some temporary wire ties to keep things organized while I finish wiring the GSU 25 and the G5. Then I’ll secure everything properly and lace up the wire bundles.
I also realized that despite all of my wiring planning, I had accidentally omitted the GTP 59 temperature probe form the plan. I ran a shielded three-conductor cable from the left wing root to the panel.
|Today’s Time (hours):||12.0|
|Finish kit (hours):||150.0|
|Total Time (hours):||884.0|