More engine stuff

I wired up the ammeter. I picked up a couple of inline fuses that had mounting holes. I attached them to the engine mount with an adel clamp.

 

img_4695

 

I fabricated a mount for the Garmin GA 27 GPS antenna by modifying the suction cup mount that came with the antenna. I cut it to match the profile of the antenna, bent the mounting tab to a right angle and cut it shorter. I drilled a hole for the mounting screw and viola.

img_4696

 

I wired up the left magneto.

img_4698

 

I installed the fuel line form the firewall to the fuel pump.

img_4699

 

I cut the right angle hose segment and installed the breather tube.

img_4700

 

I installed the line to the oil pressure sensor.

img_4701

 

I began terminating the oil, fuel, and manifold pressure sensor wires but realized that I didn’t have any fully insulate quick disconnect terminals. So put in my daily Aircraft Spruce order.

img_4702

 

I wired up the right PMag.

img_4703

 

Attached the upper and lower oil cooler lines.

 

 

Today’s Time (hours): 7.0
Finish kit (hours): 204.0
Total Time (hours): 938.0