Garmin Autopilot Servos (Section 56)

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 10.35.57 PM

 

Installed the pitch servo.

img_4084

 

When I got everything put together, I noticed that the forward jam nut on the pushrod was just barely interfering with the elevator bellcrank. So I added and extra washer between the rod end bearing and the bellcrank. This seems to have resolved the issue. I emailed Van’s just to make sure this doesn’t introduce any other problems.

img_4082

 

Today’s Time (hours): 2.0
Options and Miscellanea Time (hours): 36.0
Total Time (hours): 725.0

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s