Finished back riveting the stiffeners and ribs to the skins. Which kinda turned into a fiasco when I realized that the holes that match up to the spars on the forward edges of the top skins are not symmetrical span-wise. Once you’ve dimpled the top skins, there is a left and a right skin. Wish I had known this before riveting the left ribs to the right skins and vise versa. So I drilled out the 32 rivets holding the ribs to the skins and re-riveted correctly. Lost about an hour and a half but no damage done.
Once I got past all that, I assembled the ailerons and they’re now ready to have their trailing edges final drilled.
|Today’s Time (hours):||2.5|
|Wing Time (hours):||179.5|
|Total Time (hours):||391.5|